Temporary Store Hours - Monday - Saturday 11am-9pm , Sunday 12pm-7pm | Free Delivery in Vancouver with purchase of 4 bottles or more! Same day deliver ! Order cut off time is 3pm. We delivery Monday - Friday!
Bursting with confidence Ego is a blend of 70% Merlot with the remaining 30% made up from Cabernet Franc, Syrah, and Malbec. Aromas of black cherries, Doris-plums, violets, and rose petals set the tone, whilst underlying hits of mocha and chocolate entice you to want more.