Lake Breeze Pinot Noir
This wine is full of flavours and aromas of red berry fruit such as dark cherries and raspberries, followed up by more earthy spicy flavours. It has great texture and mouthfeel on the palate. Matured for 18 months in a combination of new and old French oak barriques.
Recommended food pairings: Poultry, pork, pasta, ahi tuna and lighter cheese.
- Gold, Okanagan Life Magazine Best of BC, 2016
- Silver, All Canadian Wine Championships, 2015
- Silver, British Columbia Wine Awards, 2015
- Bronze, Decanter World Wine Competition, 2015
- Bronze, Great NorthWest Invitational Wine Competition, 2015
- Judges Selection, Alberta Beverage Awards, 2015
- Finalist, Okanagan Spring Wine Festival - Best of Varietal, 2015