Sandhill Pinot Gris 2020
• Clear and bright with fresh, clean aromas of Bartlett pear, melon, white peach, yellow plum and a touch of white flower.
• This medium-bodied Pinot Gris has a smooth, slightly rich mouthfeel.
• Wonderful flavours of pear, melon, yellow apple and a touch of spice fill the mouth.
• Refreshing notes of apple and citrus linger on the finish.
• Serve lightly chilled at 14 to 15˚C (to enhance the rich mouthfeel). Pairs well with leek and mushroom quiche; sautéed scallops; crab cakes with mayo dipping sauce; coconut shrimp; poached salmon; pork tenderloin with pine-nut mushroom stuffing; chicken in a mushroom cream sauce; roast chicken or turkey; butternut squash soup with toasted almonds; barley, spring pea, toasted almond, parsley salad; potato fish cakes; Beemster Graskaas Gouda; roasted garlic hummus with pita chips.
Bronze - 2021 All Canadian Wine Championships